Human Nuclear Factor ÎºB Inhibitor Protein Î± (IKBÎ±) ELISA Kit
Manual of Human Nuclear Factor ÎºB Inhibitor Protein Î± (IKBÎ±) ELISA Kit
Human Nuclear Factor ÎºB Inhibitor Protein Î± (IKBÎ±) ELISA Kit is for research use only
Intended application: ELISA method for quantitative determination of IKBÎ± in human serum, plasma, cell culture supernatant or other related biological fluids.
1. Store the kit: -20 â„ƒ (when not in use for a long time); 2-8 â„ƒ (when used frequently).
2. When the concentrated washing liquid is stored at low temperature, salt will precipitate out. When diluted, it can be heated and dissolved in a water bath.
3. There may be inconsistencies between the Chinese and English instructions. Please refer to the English instructions.
4. The well of the enzyme-linked plate just opened may contain a little water-like substance. This is normal and will not have any impact on the experimental results.
The microtiter plate is coated with purified antibody to make a solid-phase carrier. Samples or standards, biotinylated anti-IKBÎ± antibody, and HRP-labeled avidin are added to the microwells coated with anti-IKBÎ± antibody in sequence. After washing, color was developed with the substrate TMB. TMB is converted into blue under the catalysis of peroxidase, and into the final yellow under the action of acid. The color depth is positively correlated with IKBÎ± in the sample. The absorbance (OD value) was measured with a microplate reader at a wavelength of 450 nm, and the sample concentration was calculated.
Composition and preparation of ELISA kit for human nuclear factor ÎºB inhibitor protein Î± (IKBÎ±):
1. Assay plate: one piece (96 wells).
2. Standard product (Standard): 2 bottles (lyophilized product).
3. Sample Diluent: 1 Ã— 20ml / bottle.
4. Biotin-antibody Diluent: 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
5. Horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin dilution (HRP-avidin Diluent): 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle.
6. Biotin-antibody: 1 Ã— 120ul / bottle (1: 100)
7. Horseradish peroxidase labeled avidin (HRP-avidin): 1 Ã— 120ul / vial (1: 100)
8. Substrate solution (TMB Substrate): 1 Ã— 10 ml / bottle.
9. Wash Buffer: 1 Ã— 20ml / bottle, each bottle is diluted 25 times with distilled water.
10. Stop Solution (Stop Solution): 1 Ã— 10ml / bottle (2N H2SO4).
Reagents and equipment needed but not provided:
1. Standard specification microplate reader
2. High-speed centrifuge
3. Electric constant temperature incubator
4. Clean test tubes and Eppendof tubes
5. Series adjustable pipettes and tips, when testing more samples at one time, it is best to use multi-channel pipettes
6. Distilled water, volumetric flask, etc.
Collection and preservation of specimens:
1. Serum: Whole blood specimens should be left at room temperature for 2 hours or overnight at 4 Â° C and centrifuged at 1000 xg for 20 minutes. Supernatant can be taken for detection, or the specimens should be stored at -20 Â° C or -80 Â° C, but avoid repeated Freeze and thaw.
2. Plasma: EDTA or heparin can be used as anticoagulant. Centrifuge the sample at 2-8 Â° C 1000 xg for 15 minutes within 30 minutes after collection, or store the specimen at -20 Â° C or -80 Â° C, but avoid repeated freezing melt.
3. Cell culture supernatant or other biological specimens: centrifuge at 1000 xg for 20 minutes, take the supernatant for detection, or store the specimen at -20 â„ƒ or -80 â„ƒ, but avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Note: Hemolysis of specimens will affect the final test results, so hemolysis specimens should not be tested.
Dilution principle of specimens:
First of all, we should know the approximate content of the sample to be tested through literature search, and determine the appropriate dilution factor. Only when it is diluted to the range of the standard curve, the test result is accurate. Detailed records should be made during the dilution process. When calculating the concentration at the end, it was diluted "N" times, and the concentration of the specimen should be multiplied by "N".
Standard dilution principle: 2 bottles, each bottle is diluted to 1ml with the sample diluent before use, and then left to stand for more than 10 minutes after being capped, and then repeatedly inverted / rubbed to help dissolve. Its concentration is 2000 pg / ml After serial dilution, 2000 pg / ml, 1000 pg / ml, 500 pg / ml, 250 pg / ml, 125 pg / ml, 62 pg / ml, 31 pg / ml, 15.6 pg / ml, sample dilution The solution is directly used as a standard concentration of 0 pg / ml and prepared within 15 minutes before use.
For example, to prepare a 1000 pg / ml standard: take 0.5 ml (not less than 0.5 ml) of the above standard at 2000 pg / ml and add it to an Eppendorf tube containing 0.5 ml of sample diluent, and mix well.
Dilution principle of biotinylated antibody:
Before use, dilute with biotinylated antibody diluent. Before dilution, prepare according to the pre-calculated total amount required for each experiment (100ul per well). In actual preparation, 0.1-0.2ml should be prepared. For example, the ratio of 10ul biotin-labeled antibody plus 990ul biotin-labeled antibody dilution is prepared, mix gently, and prepare within one hour before use.
Dilution principle of horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin:
Before use, dilute with horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin diluent. Before dilution, prepare according to the pre-calculated total amount required for each experiment (100ul per well). 0.1-0.2ml should be prepared during actual preparation . For example, the ratio of 10ul horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin plus 990ul horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin dilution is prepared, mix gently, and prepare within one hour before use.
Before starting the experiment, please configure all reagents in advance. When the reagents or samples are diluted, they should be mixed well. Try to avoid foaming when mixing. A standard curve should be made for each test. If the sample concentration is too high, dilute with sample diluent to make the sample meet the detection range of the kit.
1. Add sample: set blank hole, standard hole and sample hole to be tested respectively. Add 100ul of sample diluent to the blank well, and 100ul of the standard or the sample to be tested in the remaining well. Be careful not to have air bubbles. Add the sample to the bottom of the well of the microtiter plate. Do not touch the wall of the well. The target plate is covered with a cover or film and reacted at 37 Â° C for 120 minutes.
To ensure the validity of the experimental results, please use a new standard solution for each experiment.
2. Discard the liquid and spin dry without washing. Add 100ul of biotin-labeled antibody working solution to each well (take 1ul of biotin-labeled antibody plus 99ul of biotin-labeled antibody dilution to prepare, mix gently and prepare within one hour before use), 37 â„ƒ, 60 minutes.
3. After incubating for 60 minutes, discard the liquid in the well, spin dry, wash the plate 3 times, soak for 1-2 minutes each time, 350ul / per well, spin dry.
4. Add horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin working solution (with biotin-labeled antibody working solution) to each well at 100 â„ƒ, 37 â„ƒ for 60 minutes.
5. After incubating for 60 minutes, discard the liquid in the wells, spin dry, wash the plate 5 times, soak for 1-2 minutes each time, 350ul / per well, spin dry.
6. Add 90ul of substrate solution to each well in sequence, and develop color at 37 Â° C in the dark (within 30 minutes, at this time, the first 3-4 wells of the standard product have a visible blue gradient, and the 3-4 wells have no obvious gradient) , You can terminate).
7. Add 50ul of stop solution to each well in sequence to stop the reaction (at this time, the blue color turns to yellow). The order of adding the stop solution should be the same as that of the substrate solution. In order to ensure the accuracy of the experimental results, the termination solution should be added as soon as possible after the substrate reaction time expires.
8. Measure the optical density (OD value) of each well in sequence using an enzyme-linked instrument at a wavelength of 450 nm. Test within 15 minutes after adding stop solution.
1. When using the reagent kit for the first time, the user should centrifuge various reagent tubes for several minutes so that the reagents are concentrated to the bottom of the tube.
2. Leave one well for each experiment as a blank zero-adjusting well. No reagents are added to this well, only the substrate solution and 2N H2SO4 are added at the end. Use this hole to adjust the OD value to zero when measuring.
3. To prevent the sample from evaporating, place the reaction plate in a closed box covered with a damp cloth during the test, and add a cover or film to the enzyme label plate.
4. Store unused microplates or reagents at 2-8 Â° C. Standards, biotin-labeled antibody working solution, horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin working solution, please use according to the required amount. Do not reuse diluted standard, biotin-labeled antibody working solution, or horseradish peroxidase-labeled avidin working solution.
5. It is recommended to set double-hole measurement when testing samples to ensure the accuracy of the test results.
Automatic plate washing: If there is an automatic plate washing machine, it should be used in the formal experiment process after being used skillfully.
Manual plate washing method: aspirate (do not touch the wall) or shake off the liquid in the microplate; put a few layers of absorbent paper on the experimental table, and force the microplate down several times; put the recommended washing buffer at least ml is injected into the hole and soaked for 1-2 minutes. Repeat this process several times as needed.
Calculation: Taking the concentration of the standard as the abscissa (logarithmic coordinate) and the OD value as the ordinate (ordinary coordinate), draw a standard curve on semi-logarithmic coordinate paper, and find the corresponding curve from the standard curve according to the OD value of the sample Concentration; multiply by the dilution factor; or calculate the linear regression equation of the standard curve using the concentration of the standard and the OD value, substitute the OD value of the sample into the equation, calculate the sample concentration, and multiply by the dilution factor, which is the actual sample concentration.
1. When mixing protein solutions, try to be as gentle as possible to avoid foaming.
2. The washing process is very important, inadequate washing is easy to cause false positives.
3. It is best to control the sampling time within 5 minutes. If there are many specimens, it is recommended to use a volley gun to add samples.
4. Please make a standard curve at the same time of each measurement, it is best to make a double hole.
5. If the content of the substance to be tested in the specimen is too high, please dilute it and then determine it. When calculating, please multiply by the dilution factor.
6. When preparing standard products and testing solution working fluid, please prepare with corresponding diluent, not to be confused.
7. Please keep the substrate away from light.
8. Do not replace the reagents in the kit with reagents from other manufacturers.
Validity: 6 months
Specificity: This kit can detect natural or recombinant human IKBÎ± at the same time, and does not cross-react with other related proteins.
Having a comfortable work space is important. Being comfortable makes it easier to work and more enjoyable to use your workspace.
A writing table is the perfect choice to fit your home office needs, it meshes with your living room, hallway or bedroom style much easier than most traditional office furniture
All of the Writing Tables we have selected are the epitome of high-end office design. Consider your needs, and you will find the right one for you.
Writing Tables,Wooden Writing Table,Living Room Writing Desk,Modern Writing Table
Changzhou Junhua Furniture CO.,LTD , https://www.blackstone-furniture.com