High and low temperature impact test box contact performance
1. Under the above load conditions, the output contact circuit should operate reliably and return 5 Ã— 103 times.
2. In an AC circuit (cosÏ† = 0.4 Â± 0.1) with a voltage not exceeding 250V and a current not greater than 2A, the breaking capacity of the contact is 50VA.
3. In the DC inductive load circuit where the voltage does not exceed 250V, the current does not exceed 2A, and the time constant is 5 Â± 0.75ms, the output capacity of the product output contact is 30W.
Insulation performance of high and low temperature impact test chamber
1. The following parts should be tested for insulation performance:
a) Between electrically conductive circuits without electrical connection;
b) Each charged conductive circuit is between the ground.
2. Insulation resistance For the parts listed in 1., the insulation resistance is not less than 300MÎ©, measured with a tester with an open circuit voltage of 500V
3. The impulse voltage can withstand the short-term impulse voltage test of the standard lightning wave for the parts listed in 1. The test voltage is 5kV.
4. The dielectric strength of the parts listed in 1 should withstand an AC test voltage of 50 Hz at a frequency of 2 kV (effective value) for a test of 1 min, without flashover or breakdown.
Safety is the most important point of outdoor swing and hanging chair, During the process of design, Sevenze`s swing sets has fully considered the perfect match of function and safety, selected elaborately and checked strictly each accessory. Our swing beds have experienced many physical tests to guarantee the safety, with easy assembly, fashionable outward and comfort use.
Swing Chair,Outdoor Swing,Metal Swing Sets,Rocking Chair
SEVENZE INDUSTRAL CO.,LIMITED , http://www.sevenze.com